First time jumping? No problem!
Tandem Skydiving offers the best method for you to get in the air the same day with minimal amount of training. You can experience the thrill of freefall from between 10,000 and 13,500 feet on your very first jump. You will experience the awesome view of the Pocono Mountains, Delaware Water gap and the New York City skyline. Sign Up for a Tandem Skydive Now
Regardless of whether you are new to parachuting and planning your first tandem skydive, or an experienced skydiver, Sky’s The Limit is the ideal place to make your next skydive. If you live in the northeast area, we may be less than 1 hour away. Sky’s the Limit is located just minutes of I-80 only 75 miles from New York City and 40 minutes from Allentown or Morristown. We offer expert professional tandem and skydiving training by USPA certified instructors (United States Parachute Association).
What to Expect on the Day of Your Jump!
. After you arrive at Sky’s the Limit and sign in, you’ll watch a short video that will educate you about the type of skydive you are about to make. This is followed by a short training session to familiarize you with tandem skydiving procedures. Then you and your experienced tandem instructor will gear up in a tandem skydiving system that is exclusively designed for two people.
· Now that you are geared up, it’s time to board the aircraft. Our aircrafts are larger than you’ll find at most other skydiving facilities, making for a more comfortable ride to a higher altitude. Our planes carry up to 23 jumpers, so getting on the same plane with your friends is almost never a problem at Sky’s the Limit.
· On the ride up to altitude, you can enjoy a beautiful view of the Pocono Mountains, Delaware Water Gap and New York City skyline. Watch the experienced jumpers prepare for their skydives, or figure out how to look cool for your in-flight interview. We offer picture and video packages too! With the purchase of one of these packages, a professional skydiving videographer will film you during your flight as you prepare for your first jump!
· You will exit the plane with your instructor and feel the thrill of free fall at 120 miles per hour. Your skydiving videographer is right there with you, catching every moment on video. You’ll freefall for up to 60 seconds or more before the instructor deploys the parachute. You’ll be amazed at how quiet it is as you steer your tandem parachute and fly it down to a soft landing with the help of your tandem instructor.
After you have completed your 1st Skydive you will receive a certificate of your accomplishment. If you purchased the DVD or the DVD and digital photograph package you’ll receive your disks of your skydive for you to continue enjoying the memories of your skydive.
What You Will Need
- Our Price Includes everything you need to make your first skydive
- Including Training, Harness, goggles, helmet and Jumpsuit
- Please dress comfortable and suitable for the weather
- Sneakers are best please no Stilettos or sandals
Continuing Your Training
If you would like to continue in the sport of skydiving, you will need further training. Sky’s The Limit offers 2 programs to enable you to become a certified skydiver.
Accelerated Free Fall Program (AFF)
This program consists of 8 training levels with one jump per level. You will skydive from between 10,000 and 13,500 feet with your jumpmasters guiding you through basic exercises during a 60 second free fall. Emphasis is on free fall reparation, safety, body awareness, canopy control and ground to air supervision of your 5 minute parachute ride.
Advanced Free fall program (AFP)
After completing 4 Tandem levels – you will do 8 skydives from between 10,000 and 13,500 feet with a private instructor taking you through a progression of learning levels, each with a performance objective for you to accomplish.